For the first time in India, for all you foodies, food bloggers, home cooks and aspiring chefs who love storming Instagram feeds with foodgasmic clicks, a platform to get rewarded for what you post is here, for an entire month. We have always believed in creating a healthy and friendly atmosphere for foodies and bloggers in India who not only bedazzle the world with their photography and writing but in due process, learn heaps from others doing the same. And we want to be the platform to take your passion a notch higher with the very first “FBAI Food Photo Challenge”. We also want to be the medium to create a global presence for Indians in Food Styling and Photography. To make things more exciting and to encourage you to give your very best, we have renowned International Jury Members on board.
- A theme based 5 week challenge eg: if the theme is “All Red”, you must have a photo with food and/or props with the colour – red as the hero of the photo by giving your best shot at food styling and photography.
- New theme will be declared on every Thursday on theFBAI. com and the FBAI social media handles.
- Submissions to be posted within one week, i.e before Thursday noon
- Follow: @FoodBloggerAI on Twitter and Instagram
- You HAVE to E-MAIL your entry with your name, contact number, residential address, Instagram/Twitter handles (along with a short description) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 12 pm of each week, after which you’ll be given the theme for the next week
- Besides mailing us your entries, you have to post your submission on Face Book, Instagram/Twitter by tagging @FoodBloggerAI and using the hashtag #FBAIPhotoChallenge
- A short description in your Instagram post as to why you chose to use the ingredients/props/colours or whether there is any story attached to your photo that you would like to convey.
- Do NOT use your watermark or logo on your photos which are sent via the email
- The judges will get 2 days to judge i.e Thursday and Friday and the scores will be tallied on Saturday
- The photographs will be posted on our social media on Saturday and the winner will be declared on Sunday
- The decision of the Jury members and the FBAI will be final and binding.
- The FBAI, Catch Foods and Grover Zampa reserves the right to use the submitted pictures on their website/ social media channels or anywhere else giving due credits to the owner. The rights of the pictures however, belongs to the owner
- Only one entry per person. The first entry mailed will be deemed as the submitted entry for the #FBAIPhotoChallenge